Skip to main content

How Can I do Naturopathy at Home?

A Naturopathy is a form of treatment that works on the theory of natural treatment. This system of medicine believes that one can cure or heal himself/herself with its self-healing properties, by following a balanced diet, performing activities that help positively channelize our energies.


The concept of Naturopathy has gained a lot of attention in the past years. The old practice is highly effective and is practiced by professionals to treat illness.


In this blog, we will discuss how to apply Naturopathy, the holistic approach at home. There are few activities that one can perform at home to improve health and wellness.


1. Start your day with positive thoughts and a smile. Meditate to relax your mind and coordinate the breathing process. Drink lukewarm water with lemon in it to cleanse the inner body.


2. Perform yoga or do some stretching exercises to boost the blood circulation process.


3. Take a bath with hot and cold water to help eliminate toxins and stimulate lymphatic circulation. Hydrotherapy is a form of naturopathy treatment that use water as a source to treat disorders, eliminate toxins, stimulate blood circulation, and relieve the ailments of the body.


4. There are other practices as well that help in relaxing your body, such as taking an Epsom salt bath. You can also take a warm bath with neem powder scoops added in to get rid of your skin problems.


5. For Digestion and Detoxification, use castor oil and apply on the liver area for 30 minutes.


6. Eat Healthy food at regular intervals to stimulate your metabolism. Avoid refined or processed food in your diet. Focus more on probiotic foods, whole organic food, and nuts as they contain magnesium, vitamin E, and fiber.


7. Practice Heliotherapy for sun exposure and gain vitamin D3.


8. Avoid smoke, drugs, or alcohol consumption as it can harm your body.


9. Massage your body with CBD Oil as it transmits a sense of calmness and relaxes the mind and the body.


10. Make a habit of sleeping on time as your body needs to relax. Let your body heal and re-energize your system to fight back bacteria and other infections that might be harming your body. Discover some of the healing powers of sleep.


11. Perform fasts 2-3 times in a month as it helps cleanse your body. Fasting Therapy in Naturopathy improves metabolic features as well, fights inflammation, and helps in weight loss.


There are other natural forms of treatments as well that can be performed at home to maintain the inner balance and fight the illness. But, make sure to consult an expert or professional naturopath practitioner before practicing other forms of naturopathy treatments such as AcupressureAcupunctureMagnetTherapy

 

 If you are planning to change our lifestyle and follow a healthy way of living, practice the above-listed naturopathy practice at home, you’ll soon notice a difference. Follow our natural homeremedies blogs for healthy skin, health and to fight back diseases at www.natureandcure.com

Comments

  1. My dad was diagnosed with Alzheimer's diseases this neuron disease started 25 years before being revealed it was trigged the moment we started eating sugars including any and almost all carbs that break down to glycerol,and he was placed on the best  medical treatment approved by united states,(FDA) he has been taking Cholinesterase,Memantine to treat his memory lose,confusion and the problems with his thinking and reasoning.just to help slow the progression and manage the symptoms,as no cure exists I read through with interest. I once believed Alzheimer disease has no cure. Well it is true with English medicine, but not with herbal medicine. My Dad experience opened my eyes to the reality of a cure through herbs. My Father was a vibrant man before his encounter with Alzheimer. He was a scientist, hence his mental capability was never in doubt. In 2013, he was diagnosed with Alzheimer. The symptoms manifested through repeating conversation and gradually forgetting things. It became progressive from finding the right words during conversation, to significant confusion and forgetting details about himself. It was not a good experience, seeing your father whose brilliance had no match, totally became a shadow of himself. His doctors said the disease has no cure, just medications for treatment which had a lot of side effects were administered to him. Early 2016, while on the internet, I bumped into a story of Alzheimer, and I read about a cure through herbs with interest. I researched more to be sure it was not a hoax.  In my quest, Doctor James herbal mix medicine was mentioned in the testimony. I contacted him on his email that was provided  (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com)   and I got his herbal mix medicine for my father.He told me that his herbal mix medicine will help my Dad to reduce the abnormal protein fold inside his neurons,and regulate the nutrients and molecules in his body system,and as well stop the progressive disorder that build up in damaging his brain cells,and help his weak cells  that causes  brain shrinking to function well,its a good herbal drinks for cell reparing.This doctor James is super great man and his herbal mix medicine is wonderful and works effectively as he said,with no side effects. It's been 4 years and my Dad is perfectly okay and back to his laboratory work even at old age. For your loved ones with Alzheimer or Dementia, take them off English medicine and use Dr. James herbal mix medicine for treatment. if you have any kinds of health challenges  or diseases such as..Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis,Lupus,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Herpes Virus,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid. just reach him on his Email  [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com].   and get your permanent cure.he's a good man and he will help you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Modalities of Naturopathic Medicine

 

[Discussion] For all Obese and Plus-size People looking for ways to Lose Weight. I hope My Story Works for You!

I’m 30 and living in a beautiful city in Florida. I love working and at times even forget about partying with friends. I love spending time in my own space and writing my stories online. By profession, I am a writer and work in a reputed company. Life is great and moving at pace. The only wrong is my look. I am a lazy schlub, 260lbs and 5 feet 9 inches tall. Maybe this is why I cut off from my friends. But I can’t fully blame them. Even I want to look slim and fit into some of the skinny expensive dresses. I realized since the past 1.5 years I have been continuously gaining weight. The reason is no physical activity and a lot of fatty food. I can even blame  COVID-19  for this but, to be honest, I realized it is more of me than any other thing or condition. My friends used to work as an alarm call for me on a few occasions, but I never gave it much importance until I met someone. Call it a ray of hope or the reason I wanted to come out of my comfort zone. I pushed myself to work on my